This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suri Cruise!

My favorite picture of her is this one...

"This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Pretty cool pic.

Am I the only person who thinks that wig makes Slurry look like the son of Little Nicky?
    "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

umm...ringtail...thats not a wig. that is actually Suri Cruise with her own hair.....

Comment

She's a cute baby, but I think she looks Asian. And I'm pretty sure neither Katie nor the psycho are. But she's an adorable baby. Very smiley! I saw the whole spread on a couple blogs I read.

I have a celeb tabloid blog that I entertain myself with. Anyone who is entertained by Pink is the New Blog or others might enjoy mine. Although I am not a big fan of the Tom Cruise or Paris Hiltons, so I am pretty nasty there. The link is in my sig if anyone is curious.
        I may be free from retail, but the nightmares still linger.....

Comment

Quoth Ringtail Z28 View Post
          Pretty cool pic.

Am I the only person who thinks that wig makes Slurry look like the son of Little Nicky?
          When I first saw the pics I thought, "My god, that baby is wearing a toupe'! (sp)" Well, the mystery is over and frankly I could care less.

Comment

I've actually seen pictures of Suri, very, very pretty little baby. I couldn't believe it.
            When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

I find it weird how in that photo (the original, not the doctored/animated one) that Tom has Suri wrapped in his coat or something, totally engulfing her in himself, yet the mother of the child, Katie, is barely in the shot, leaning over his shoulder looking at Suri. Speaks volumes about their relationship.

Comment

If I had more energy, I'd show you a few pictures of Tom and Katie out, wherein Katie looks like a POW or something, yet he's grinning like a damn hypnotized idiot.

Ever since he lost his mind, I've not been Tom's biggest fan.

Free Katie and Suri!
                I may be free from retail, but the nightmares still linger.....

Comment

Quoth Myra View Post
                  If I had more energy, I'd show you a few pictures of Tom and Katie out, wherein Katie looks like a POW or something, yet he's grinning like a damn hypnotized idiot.

Ever since he lost his mind, I've not been Tom's biggest fan.

Free Katie and Suri!
                  My roommate and I buy the tabloids every week, so I've seen pictures of "Before-Tom Katie" and "After-Tom Katie" all the time. It's sad. She always looks upset/alone/depressed while Tom has that grin plastered on his face 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                  X