This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia

I know someone posted a topic on gaia before. Someone mentioned that a customers suck guild should be created on here. I convinced a friend of mine to turn her guild into a customers suck guild. It's still in the making and we need more members but it is offcially open.

www.gaiaonline.com << link to the gaia website incase you are interested. It's pretty cool. It has a forum and you can dress up avatars that appear next to your name and post.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/ind...guild_id=12123 << That's the link to the guild. If you are already a member on gaia then drop by.

Super fun!

It's like crack, but better! Help raise the average IQ level of Gaia!!

Jenni
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

umm...i went to make an avatar, and as i was changing that eye color....the avatar went naked, and then disappered...

Comment

There's been a couple of glitches on the site lately. They've been adding new features. You may have to try remaking the avatar again. Oh and my name on the site is Sheko. Anyone feel free to drop me a message.
        Last edited by Sunsetsky; 09-13-2006, 01:40 AM.

Comment

I dislike Gaiaonline. Most of the users on there steal artwork from a site I frequent.

Comment

That's why you get and stay on Gaia... to report the users for the stolen artwork!

Jenni
            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth technical.angel View Post
              It's like crack, but better!
              I am going to stick with my World of Warcrack.

Comment

They never activate my name or anything, whenever I tried to register.
                Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                X