Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live action Beavis and Butthead?!?!?!?

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index....e_a_big_screen

With Mike Judge's approval, no less!

Seriously, WTF?!?!??

How about this guy??

Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
      Seriously, WTF?!?!??
      heh heh heh heh heh heh huh huh huh. You said fuck.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Could you imagine, if it comes to fruition and Depp actually plays the part of Beavis?
        I would pay to see that, atleast once, no matter how bad the movie was.
        http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
        Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

However, Sean William Scott and Jon Heder are rumored to be lined up to star as the MTV-loving pals in the new creation
          Well, f***. It's already doomed. Sean William Scott plays the same character in every movie, and Jon Heder is like the antichrist of actors.
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Not the best actors to pick for the duo....but it'd be something I'd definetly wanna check out.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I agree with the choice of Seann William Scott to play Beavis. He's really got that "total meathead" thing going.

Huh huh huh, I said "meat".

For Butthead, I think I'd go with Seann's "Dude Where's My Car?" co-star, Ashton Kutcher. Heh heh m heh heh, I said "butt".

I can't really imagine Johnny Depp as Beavis. Butthead maybe. "Butt." Heh heh. Uh huh huh huh

Now I have to wonder, who plays Van Driessen? Buzzcut? Principal McVicker? Mr Anderson? Stuart?

Whatever happens, I am so seeing this film if/when it does come out.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Buzzcut? R. Lee Ermey, all the way.

"KICK MEH IN THE JIMMAH!!!"

"YEEEEEEESS!!!! DO IT AGAIN!!"
                Testing
                "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Definitely R. Lee for Buzzcut. . .

Now, as for Van Dressen, how about Matthew McConaughey? (sp?)
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
                    How about this guy??

That is one FUGLY dude!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I am so going to see that movie
                      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Tee hee hee....I pissed off a teacher by professing my love for Beavis and Butthead.

It was in 7th grade science class, and all us student were seated 4 to a table and on the first day of school we were supposed to "break the ice" by talking with each other about our favorite TV shows, colors, hobbies, school subjects, etc. and then writing them down on a worksheet.

Teacher happened to walk past our table and saw that I had written Beavis and Butthead as my favorite TV show and then he went to the front of the class and made an announcement: "I don't want to see anybody putting down Beavis and Butthead as their favorite TV show. Write down something else. Even if you have to lie."

And then half the class had to change their answers...

I gotta say, not many people expected a brainy geek such as myself to enjoy watching Beavis and Butthead more than any other TV show.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                        X