X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate Stupid people, so does Bill Engvall

Click Here

Bill tells it like it is, about stupid people. I know that you will all enjoy
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

I get "this video is not available in your country".
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Do a youtube search for "Bill Engvall - Here's Your Sign (Video)" I'm sure it'll come up for you that way.

Best 3 minutes and 5 seconds of my life.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Oh if we could only dole those out to the dumb people.......oh wait, we can!

Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 06-28-2008, 08:25 PM.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Best 3 minutes and 5 seconds of my life.
          That's a pretty sad commentary on your significant other, I think.

Sorry, it had to be said

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
            That's a pretty sad commentary on your significant other, I think.

Sorry, it had to be said

I should have seen it that one coming.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

sadly all i get is
              Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.
              i only get that from the record companies and official videos that have been uploaded. But if i click on a video that some average joe uploaded it works fine. Any ideas guys?

Comment

Thanks for pointing it out. Perhaps our taste in humor is different because I was able to eat and drink while watching it .. with no danger of requiring a keyboard cleanup.

Now, if you want Rule #1 Breaking humor, may I recommend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
                "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth Ringman View Post
                  sadly all i get is

i only get that from the record companies and official videos that have been uploaded. But if i click on a video that some average joe uploaded it works fine. Any ideas guys?
                  The idiots behind said companies etc. don't want any money they might make by getting you to view their marketing videos?

Comment

Working...
                  X