This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Not to Fix A Sprinkler

This creative person shows how not to fix a fire sprinkler.

http://www.break.com/index/warehouse...-accident.html

Why am I surprised I haven't read about this happening to a co-worker of someone on CS?
    Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

This is why

a) you don't stand on the top step of a ladder
    b) you don't f*ck with something you know nothing about!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth daleduke17 View Post
      Why am I surprised I haven't read about this happening to a co-worker of someone on CS?
      *raises hand* Something like this happened in the back of the Publix I worked at (except the guy who whacked the sprinkler didn't further break it). I just never thought to post it. Sorry.
      What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

So he managed to break the little glass tube, which means a PROFESSIONAL will have to replace the sprinkler head. After shutting off the water. It looks like he "fixes" it by breaking the head off.

We had one idiot in my store open a emergency drain valve for the sprinklers. They claimed they needed water to wash their hands. In reality they managed to flood the back room and a few hundred square feet of sales floor. The floor drain begin clogged didn't help much.

Comment

My first thought upon seeing this genius RAISE the lift and THEN maneuver it to where he had to go was that this must be Irving's store and that we will soon read about it in the Numbnuts Chronicles.
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
            So he managed to break the little glass tube, which means a PROFESSIONAL will have to replace the sprinkler head. After shutting off the water. It looks like he "fixes" it by breaking the head off.
            At my first theatre, someone clipped a combination lock onto a sprinkler head in the guy's changeroom. They decided to try a pair of boltcutters to get it off.

It didn't work as well as they hoped.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
            X