X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuelwatch

Hey gang.

This hit Australia's prime-time tv (prime time - as in, right in the middle of 60 Minutes)
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

That's ing hilarious!
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

so they actually did it... I got an email a couple of weeks ago asking for donations to get it on the air.

FuelWatch will only succeed in raising the average weekly price by reducing the "they're 1 cent lower than us, let's quickly drop our price by 2 cents" factor.

Comment

I don't get it at all... even if they reduced the fuel excise of 5 or 10 cents a litre... oh wow - that much!!

I much prefer the idea of getting involved in infrastructure for E95 (in the short term), and how about LPG/electric cars?

And, of course, a stack of money into Hydrogen or something similar??? Oh - damn, can't do that, the oil industry might get hurt... boo hooo!!

(ok - going to Fratching now )

Slyt
        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

I want one of these: http://www.theaircar.com/acf/air-cars/air-cars.html

Comment

OMG thats awesome.
            I've never seen that before I don't think its showing in Syd....(now watch me being proven wrong!!)

Nah I love it!!!
            every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... for every person I can stand being around there is and eqaul and opposite idiot....... -_- damn stupid people

Comment

Working...
            X