Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child steals cop car for joyride. Twice.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child steals cop car for joyride. Twice.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4229336.shtml

Ok, its dangerous, but so freaking funny to me. This 13 year old steals a cop car TWICE, and brings it home. Mom see's nothing bad about it, after all he wants to be a cop.

Now I mean. That takes some serious guts/brains to be able to do that twice. Apperently at one point he did a stake-out, saw the code being entered in the building, use it to get into the police station and takes the car keys.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

That 13 year old is too smart for his own good. He should be putting those brains to schoolwork use and not criminal use.

I think a few good years in juvie will do him some good. From what I hear, juvie is way worse than jail or prison. Scare him straight before he gets a chance to go to jail as an adult and have it easy.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Uh, and the car keys aren't locked away why...?

All ours are in a locked cabinet with keycard&PIN access only...
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        That 13 year old is too smart for his own good. He should be putting those brains to schoolwork use and not criminal use.
        I agree. I just don't understand why the kid's mom thinks there's nothing wrong with her son stealing cop cars more than once. I bet she'll see something wrong with her son ending up in prison when he grows up.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
        X