• Show
Clear All

• Quick, Robin, Hand Me the Bat-Bra!

Now THAT would be surprising.....

"You are loved" - Plaidman.

At first I was shocked.
    Then I was like, "Aww..."
    Then I was furiously envious.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
      Then I was furiously envious.
      Of the bat?

Rapscallion

Comment

okay, ew. How could she not notice a BAT was in her BRA?! I know which hotel I'm not staying at! Talk about lack of hygiene!

I'm probably gonna get flack for this, but come on! Wild bats are known (back were I'm from) to generally have rabies.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          Of the bat?

Rapscallion
          Of course.
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I WANNA BAT TOO!!!
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              I'm probably gonna get flack for this, but come on! Wild bats are known (back were I'm from) to generally have rabies.
              The UK is rabies free.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Can. Someone. Please. Please. Please. Explain. How. You. Do. Not. Feel. A. Live. Furry. Animal. In. Your. Bra?

Did she get dressed in the dark?
                Was she drunk?
                Did she not notice the lopsided boobness since the bat was as big as her hand?
                WTF?

Now, dont get me wrong....I've had my share of unintended bra vistiors (popcorn and M&M's...they were all warm....LOL), but a LIVE ANIMAL....

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  okay, ew. How could she not notice a BAT was in her BRA?! I know which hotel I'm not staying at! Talk about lack of hygiene!
                  From the article, it seemed like the bat nested in the bra while it was hanging outside.

Still, how do you NOT notice? Although in college (I had an on-campus apartment), I had a bat hanging out in the other bedroom for about a day or two before I noticed...little guy was tucked up on top of the wardrobe so I never saw him and he obviously didn't see a need to make himself known. But that was nowhere near a body, so understandable to not see it.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

it was in her underwire thats why oh and i had to check in the puddle after this and she was laughing over it too.
                    i want a bra bat

Comment

Part II: Bat Pants

So to all you UK'ers out there, it might be a good idea to check your clothes thoroughly before putting them on.....
                      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                        The UK is rabies free.
                        Rabies, yes... Rage virus on the other hand..

*just watched 28 days later and 28 weeks later, love those movies so much*
                        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Working...
                        X