This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I must be getting old!

THIS is the "Wheel of Fortune" that I remember growing up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrwJG...eature=related

----A pudgy-faced version Chuck Woolery is pretty much burned into my memory. Always shocks me to see him on TV today looking a lot older than he used to.

That was 5 years before I was even thought of....sorry ditchdj. Although I do remember the ones from the late 1980's with Vanna White and those sequin 80's dresses and the analog letter board and wheel.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Born in '84 I see????

Ahhhh yes I remember. While you were being born I was out with my 4th grade Social Studies class carrying around classroom-made campaign signs behind the school in light of the Reagan/Mondale election. If Mondale had won we would have had our first female VP, Geraldine Ferraro.

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
        Born in '84 I see????
        Yup....so you must've been born around 1975 or 1974 then....you're around my cousin D's age.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

He's still younger then my parents.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
          X