Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A really bad Greyhound passenger!!! (Danger - Gruesome!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A really bad Greyhound passenger!!! (Danger - Gruesome!)

A totally new level of customer suckyness toward another passenger today...

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/st...anscanada.html

Basically this passenger just went nuts and stabbed another passenger to death... then decapitated him!

Other passengers were unable to stop this freak and evacuated the bus.

Holy Jesus...
    *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
    *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

There are no words that can adequately describe how wrong that is.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

And I thought that the city buses at my college were seedy...

Comment

I saw that on the news last night at work. He also carried the head around in one hand, chased passengers with it and taunted police with it.

Its gruesome but its also so incredibly absurd that its almost hard to take seriously.

Comment

and I am travelling on Greyhound tomorrow. Going through Edmonton.

Joy.
          Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

My wife advises: DO NOT SLEEP! This apparently will trigger dude with knife to re-enact the PSYCHO movie shower scene!
            *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
            *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

I saw this today while watching the news. All I could do was stare at the screen slack-jawed for several minutes before finally muttering, "I need to move to Jupiter."

Comment

I live in the province. It's all over the news right now. They haven't released the name of the guy as of yet but sure hope it doesn't turn out I know him since it looks like he was coming home.

Comment

... I`m going to Red Deer on the Greyhound tonight. I`m travelling with my sister though... and last I remember, the seats are grouped in twos, so yah.... *cough*
                  "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
                  ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

i just read this on cnn.com at work... i dont think i can ever ride greyhound again

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
                      "I need to move to Jupiter."
                      i'll join your colony there dude. let me know when you leave, ill join ya. it'll be OUTTA THIS WORLD!!!!!!
                      I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My best friend used to work as a Trailways bus dispatcher. One night I was on the phone with her when she said she had to go, that one of her buses had stopped moving on the side of a highway in Colorado and she had to find out why.

It turned out that a passenger had flipped out, taken the driver hostage and was threatening to blow up the bus. My friend called the police agencies in that area, who determined that the guy was suffering from travel fatigue, and just dropped him off at a hotel!

Comment

OMG! I hope all those that were on that bus are ok.

But wow! yeah, can't even begin to imagine what those people are going through! and the KIDS!
                          I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

Has anyone figured out WHY the guy just flipped out like that? The article I read gives no reason.
                            Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

I feel dirty.
                              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
                              X