This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've found somethings even worse *NSFW*

thanks to google and you tube again but I don't think I'll put itm up you can find it yourselves
    Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Wow...gives us absoluty nothing to go on.

Comment

I was lookin g at the spider bite thingee and thought hell, glad we don't have spiders like that here so I googled spider bite and found a horrible one on some dude face. Truely foul.
      Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Comment

See now you gave some information, thank you. But really it would be better to see exactly what the heck your talking about since some of us are scientists at heart and play who don't find such things disgusting.

Comment

I'd like a link please.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

not to be rude....but this is a place to post links, not play Guess What I Found....

Comment

I don't know if this is it, but I googled "spider bite on the face", and here's what I found. Wow. Thoroughly grossed out.

Comment

Thank you for finding that Pederson, but if the OP can't be bothered to post a link in the link posting section, and gives little information to finding it, the thread's not serving a lot of purpose. If OP changes her mind, she can PM a mod to get the thread reopened, or make a new one.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                X