X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling the police over bunny ears

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...al/7616451.stm

Let me guess, she then picked her kids up from cricket practice and called 999 from a Wimpy's drive though because her burger wasn't "perfect"?
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Alright I looked at the picture of the bunny, it had cute ears. Who cares about floppy ears, that's an adoreable bunny.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

They can trace the numbers, right? And they have recordings, so they can at least compare it to the household residents.

Fine them!!

Comment

Reminds me of the time the goofballs next to my parents called the cops....over a broken flower. Yes, seriously. Never mind that a deer, rabbit, or other assorted critters could have done it. Instead, we got blamed for it...even though their entire yard is encircled with an 8-foot fence, various security cameras, motion detectors, etc. I'm sure if they could, they'd put a security guard back there too. Anyone want to guess what their sole "proof" was? A photo of my brother, sitting on the couch in *our* house. Yes, that's right--she just admitted that not only was she a peeping tom, but had aimed her camera through *our* window. Needless to say, the cops were *not* amused...and fined her for filing a false report. Ever since then, quite a few people refer to the police as "the Dahlia Squad"
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
            They can trace the numbers, right? And they have recordings, so they can at least compare it to the household residents.

Fine them!!
            We tend to be a little more subtle than that.

We just remove the telephone service via the provider!
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
              We tend to be a little more subtle than that.

We just remove the telephone service via the provider!
              Can't you just pull their TV Licenses?

Comment

oh NO! not the bunny!

I hope this has not been put up before but just

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/200...s-45dbed5.html

I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

yeah it's the same one
                  personally i agree... they should be fined for those calls.

and we ahve the same things in the states... people calilng 911 over stupid stuff like not getting the right taco at taco bell.

Comment

gah! woops! I can't even remember what I was actually trying to do by posting that again

riiight...moron I am!
                    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

....Out of curiosity, what happens if someone from America goes to England and, in an emergency, dials 911 rather then 999?
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        ....Out of curiosity, what happens if someone from America goes to England and, in an emergency, dials 911 rather then 999?
                        I've spoken to the operators about this, a lot of the time it's answered.

Comment

Oh, okay. I was hoping it would be like that. I'd hate to go somewhere on my many travels and wind up either not knowing or typing out the wrong number for Emergency.
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                            Oh, okay. I was hoping it would be like that. I'd hate to go somewhere on my many travels and wind up either not knowing or typing out the wrong number for Emergency.
                            Eh, I wouldn't worry about it, throughout all of europe 112 *will* work, just remember that.

Comment

Working...
                            X