This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Halloween photo tour...

I figured this would be a better place to show this off than the artistic forum, since it's kind of specific.

I'm a member over at a forum for urban enthusiasts. We discuss architecture and urban issues, and things like that. We also especially love photo tours of cities. For the past couple of years I've set up a Halloween-themed photo tour of the city where I live, which is reputed to be the fifth most-haunted city in the US.

Last year I took everyone on a photo tour of the haunted places in my city, everywhere from city hall to the biggest cemetery in town.

Here's this year's offering. As explained in the thread, according to local lore, my city has a curse on it, and what I tried to do this year is maybe show what things might look like to someone adversely affected by that curse. This is part one. I'll have at least one more part to post and when I do, I'll update here too.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

I've added Part 2.

Comment

Access Denied!

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
      Only unregistered users are denied access at times of high traffic. If you login you will not get this message.
      This is a great incentive to sign up.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Now it works; those are very nice images. <3
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Thanks. If it's any consolation, members like myself have been getting the "server is too busy etc." message constantly lately.

Comment

Working...
          X