This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Something Positive strip

Today's Something Positive strip is a situation that fast food workers have probably encountered more than a few times: http://somethingpositive.net/sp10162008.shtml

"It saddens me I took panel two from real life" -- R. K. Milholland
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Bwahahahahahaha!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Didn't someone else bitch about that?

Randy?! Are you reading this?! Can I have your autograph?
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

R.K. Milholland sighting

No, I haven't seen Randy Milholland (who writes and draws the online comic Something Positive, among others.)

His character Mike is working fast food after his comics shop job evaporated. This sighting
        <MR COPYRIGHT SNIPPY WAS HERE>
        is one of the results.

I wonder if he witnessed it himself, or had someone else tell him about it?
        Last edited by Rapscallion; 10-19-2008, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that yesterday.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

You know, for a second, I had thought that this was a thread about having seen Randy somewhere in the scary zone of IRL.

That being said, I'm pretty sure Randy's got a metric crap-ton of stories from SCs and we'll only scratch the surface with Mike at the fast food joint.
            Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

Trimmed the image out due to copyright issues, and merged the threads.

Rapscallion

Comment

I've met Randy IRL, we have a friend in common.
                He's even drawn me pictures of Choo-choo, which sadly got wet and died.

At the first panel I saw him at he took my question, which made him spew his drink. I rock.

Comment

Working...
                X