X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitty kills a toothbrush

http://video.yahoo.com/network/10000...31&l=100000085

Kitty kills the SHIT out of a toothbrush.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Is it sad I recognise the brush as an Optiva Sonicare? (They were the brand before Philips bought the company for the technical data)
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

OMG One continious DUMB KITTEN LOOK

LOVE IT
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Now, if this had been Little Fat PITA Cat she would have had a growling fit with the toothbrush!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          Is it sad I recognise the brush as an Optiva Sonicare? (They were the brand before Philips bought the company for the technical data)
          I was expecting girl puddles from that one, but instead a bloke got in first and analysed it.

Me? I just wondered what would happen if the cat had been presented with some other vibrating device...

Rapscallion (straight out of left field and into the gutter)

Comment

Too funny! That cat thought "DIE DAMN YOU!!!" the entire time it was swatting at the brush.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

That's one highly focused multi-tentacled bundle of fur.

Gotta love the white and grey at about 1:35 with the "Why? Why do kittens doing the most retarded things get all the attention?" look.

Comment

I have to admit, didn't get through the whole thing. It's a kitten beating at a toothbrush. Yeah, extremely cute ... for about a minute.

Checked one of the links below though and OMG - that really IS Simon's Cat!

Comment

*squee!*

*melts into girlypuddle*

Comment

Gotta love how it's checking it with his nose to make sure it's dead, then the owner turns it on again and the cat's reaction is pretty much "GAHDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!"
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

lol my daddy showed me this one.
                      Has anyone here seen the cutest costume vid or the bunny adoptee one.

Comment

That is too cute Ooh, new use for my ancient Sonicare--cat toy!
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                        X