• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steve jobs in icons

http://www.nerdcore.de/wp/2008/03/07...jobs-in-icons/

just a really cool picture for geeks

Dude, that's awesome.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

That's awesome. How do people make this stuff?

But the website is weird...it's like...half in German, half in English. It's all right though...I could understand a lot...and well, the picture didn't need any explaining anyhow!

Comment

Well.... I know a Mac could do something similar for a screensaver at least...

you'd just have to have all the icons (and nothing else) loaded into iphoto, and then have the screensaver picture itself be steve's head... the computer would do the rest...

but you can't take screenshots of it without waking up the computer....

still i'm sure the technology isn't much different.... either that or someone had waaaay too much time on his / her hands

Comment

Well your description sounds like photo mosaics, which I get. But this? This is so much more, as each icon is also scaled down to fit into the space required - they're not blocks the same size like a mozaic.

Comment

Working...
          X