• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~drools~

all I'm gonna do is link....

Mods I promise its a good clean site...

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/8193/
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

...if I had the money, that would be on my desk right now...

Course, I'd have to clean up my desk.. so maybe it's a good thing I don't have one...
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

If I had the money .... thinkgeek would have no more inventory.

Comment

I want one, but I have the same problem as Fenrus. *looks at desk* Ick.
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I'm not a gadget person (I don't own a cellphone or an iPod), but I have to say I wouldn't mind having one of those!

*Looks at dirty, cluttered desk*

I'd clean my desk for that.
          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Ooo ooo, thinkgeek story.

So I walk into a colleague's office and immediately notice the new toy. "OOoooo!" I go, "you've got a binary clock!"

He responds "Thank GOD someone finally knows what it is!"

He'd had everyone - EVERYONE - say "What is that thing?" I'm just geeky enough to know.

Comment

I hope they improved it. The original had response issues.

And I don't think I could use it for my gaming. I usually have my hand resting on the keys.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                I hope they improved it. The original had response issues.

And I don't think I could use it for my gaming. I usually have my hand resting on the keys.
                I tend to have my hands resting on the keyboard when I type, too. And knock stuff over on my desk, as well. Plus I use an ergonomic keyboard.

While I admit that laser keyboard is seriously beyond cool, I don't think it'd work for a hopeless klutz like me.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Wow! That's cooler than the bluetooth speaker I have at work. I want one!

Unfortunately, I can't even talk my boss into a red stapler, so I don't think I'll be able to talk him into one of those anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X