X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh if only - Office Nerf War

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1886294

if I was the boss of an office, something like this would be mandatory for the last half an hour of the working day.
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

OH COOL I wanna do....oh wait... *looks at the nice little no humour government sign* Damn.

Comment

The use of footballs as "grenades" and "bleeding" packing peanuts
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

It's the blue and red ties that really pull it together.

The packing peanuts as guts? Classic!

You know Rayven, this would be an excellent idea as a team building exercise.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

That's great. I want to go to ThinkGeek.com now and spend a lot of money.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I would hook up with the IT guys and work out a motion tracking USB missile launcher array. Can we say sentry turret?
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              It's the blue and red ties that really pull it together.

The packing peanuts as guts? Classic!

You know Rayven, this would be an excellent idea as a team building exercise.
              Or as a way to get revenge on a sucky co-worker without it turning into a nasty grudge

and lundar, you mean this
              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                and lundar, you mean this
                Kind of. Mines actually an older model like this one. Here's a video of linking them together and one of linking to a webcam for motion tracking. The videos show the same type I have.
                Last edited by lordlundar; 11-18-2008, 04:35 AM.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                X