This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narnia Personality Test

This is a good one; not just the obvious characters, but ones from all the books. ^^ Post the banner and description so we can see why you got that character.

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

I guess I have a thing for Turkish Delight.

As Edmund, while you may be quick to lose your temper or appear unfriendly, you are known for doing the right thing in the end.
    http://dragcave.net/image/utXO.gif

Comment

As Reepicheep the mouse, you are valiant, brave and daring. It's not the size that counts! But although you are polite and kind, people don't mess with you!

But I don't want to be a mouse!
      What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

I'm a pretty kitty!

As Aslan, you are brave, noble and have an astute awareness of morality. You may be quick to anger at times, but you have a heart of gold, and are respected greatly among your peers.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

You are most like Peter Pevensie, once High King of Narnia. As Peter, you are brave, loyal yet intelligent, and are greatly respected for upholding what you think is right.

Thats all true....'cept Im not a boy..

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post

Thats all true....'cept Im not a boy..
            Well, it did say MOST like. You're just missing a necessary part.

And mine:
            As Tumnus you may be a bit timid and shy. But you are conscientious, caring and friendly and respected by your friends. You hope to set a new trend with your cool beard.

Comment

Puzzle is a well-meaning, good-hearted donkey. He’s not very intelligent and is extremely gullible. Usually he just does whatever he’s told, because he assumes others know better. Still, he wants to do what’s right and never means anyone any harm.

I'm going to have to disagree with the "not very intelligent and is extremely gullible" part, but other that that... I'll admit to being an ass.
              Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

Ooh, gender change xD

As Susan, you are mature and respectable, yet with your 'motherly' role you can be quite bossy. Still, you can always be trusted to be loyal and faithful.
                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

As Edmund, while you may be quick to lose your temper or appear unfriendly, you are known for doing the right thing in the end.

Pretty spot on for me actually.

Comment

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

As Susan, you are mature and respectable, yet with your 'motherly' role you can be quite bossy. Still, you can always be trusted to be loyal and faithful.

I sound like a puppy!!!
                      Last edited by lupo pazzesco; 11-19-2008, 03:07 AM.

Comment

As Shasta you may be a little stubborn and are frightened of the opposite sex, but you have a healthy thirst for adventure!

Not sure what I think about this...

Comment

Whoohoo! Who's ready for a REAL adventure now bitches?!
                          Last edited by Evil Queen; 11-19-2008, 09:08 PM.
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Yay, you got the same as me! ^^ Jill rules.
                            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

As Lucy Pevensie, you may be quite timid and shy, but your heart is in the right place! You make sure you tell the truth, even if it results in embarrassment.

I'm quite happy with that assessment, actually
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Working...
                              X