Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redneck Wedding - Gravekeeper, this is for you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redneck Wedding - Gravekeeper, this is for you!

I'm not sure if this is for real or not. But it sure has alot of Pink Camo!!!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/581412/
    The report button - not just for decoration

Wow. Wish I could be a red neck. Look how happy they are.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I know, it's super cute!

Comment

Well, that was an open door to a frightening world...

Comment

Gawd, I feel like smacking those nuts.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
            Well, that was an open door to a frightening world...
            Don't bother sending me the therapy bills My currency is worth less than a tenth of yours.... :P

Comment

My favs: the bride's scabbed knees and the vignetted pic of her with a Smirnoff.

Nothing says classy like skinned knees and Smirnoff Ice!

Comment

You know...it was kinda cute!! All themey and everything. The cake toppers were the best!!!!

/lie

Yes, the brides knees coulda used some coverup. But the couple does look genuinely happy. This reminds me of the wedding I went to where the reception was catered by Subway. Nothing wrong with it, just very informal and very country. Lol.

Comment

I'm scared, why people, why?
                  If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                    Don't bother sending me the therapy bills My currency is worth less than a tenth of yours.... :P
                    Pfft. I'll never, ever be driven to therapy. I'll generate headlines on CNN before I'm finally cornered and shot in an 8 hour standoff before I bother with therapy. =p

Comment

Gotta love the barefoot bridesmaids. I think I'm scarred for life . . .

Still, whatever butters your bagel, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X