This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's proud of herself?

All I can say is.... sometimes you can tell when the family tree is a Sycamore with just one central branch.

Comment

I'd like to point out that there's a post in this thread invisible to all but moderators from someone purporting to be the real blog author. It's been posted by someone using the account set up by someone on 'bugmenot', but I'm not approving it, since we don't want people sharing accounts. If that person would like to set up their own account, I can assure them that we don't spam, we don't collect information, and the post will be approved.

Rapscallion

Comment

If a cute top doesn't fit me I like to stretch it out with my knee so that it will never fit anyone ever again.
        That is hilarious.
        I don't think it's possible that an SC would realize all the disgusting things they did and be able to write so well.. But if that somehow wasn't a joke, I'd bomb all of Richmond, to make sure I got her. Sorry.
        Last edited by corporateslave; 12-04-2008, 10:00 PM.
        whohatesshrimp?

Comment

Quoth raije View Post
          I promise it isn't me... I live in New England and am definitely not old enough to have a pregnant 15 year old (I'm shy of being 20).
          Ah, good to know. I based the guess on the fact it was your first post.
          I still don't believe it's more than a hoax. I just glanced through it but she seems to have hit on every trashy stereotype there is (and a few that appear new).

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
          ~Clerks

Comment

Working...
          X