X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil plunges down to 36 dollars a barrel

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081218/...markets_oil_39
    Last edited by Boozy; 12-19-2008, 11:41 AM. Reason: Removed Fratching comments

Gee, I guess now is a good time to buy in Oil Futures.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Why not wait til everyone's got the freakin' money to pay for the higher oil prices! Because I can tell you right now you aren't gonna get a bang-up return on MY behalf. Yeah, it only costs half as much to fill our tanks, but we've also got bills up the wazoo. So we're actually not faring better than when gas was 4 bucks a gallon.

Comment

Because I don't wanna wait until the summer?
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
          Why not wait til everyone's got the freakin' money to pay for the higher oil prices! Because I can tell you right now you aren't gonna get a bang-up return on MY behalf. Yeah, it only costs half as much to fill our tanks, but we've also got bills up the wazoo. So we're actually not faring better than when gas was 4 bucks a gallon.
          Yeah. For a good eight months I've had to put gasoline on my charge card just so I can drive to and from work.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Probably because No One has money? How's the saying go? "Buy low, sell high"? Maybe I'll get stocks instead!

Comment

Working...
            X