X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 54 million dollar lawsuit just hit a creese

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28297599/

-----But sadly he can still appeal it to the US Supreme Court.

He must not have been given enough attention when he was a child. The people he keeps suing over and over and over and over and over again don't even have their business anymore and have no money. But this numb nuts is just bound and determined to keep on beating that dead horse right down to the last single bone cell. And I hear that he's out of a job too. His tenure on the bench as a judge was not renewed.

I wish this guy would curl up and fade away
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

This man needs to be put into a drycleaning machine

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/18/...uit/index.html

Remember the 54 million suit over lost pants at a drycleaners.The jackass is trying again. Last I hear the took down the 100%satifaction guarteed sign.

Comment

But did you read at the bottom on the second link where he's still suing the District to get his judgeship back? I think he's shown everybody just how unstable he is.

Seriously, this guy is a total loon and needs to go away perminently!

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
          http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28297599/

-----But sadly he can still appeal it to the US Supreme Court.
          Perhaps the court ought to sentence him to a lifetime stay at the loony bin!

Dude, you've lost your case, several times. It was a pair of slacks. Let it go, already!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Well......I can think of worse uses for a bullet...

I'm not saying we SHOULD get him...but if it just happened to...you know...happen... *shifty eyes*

By the way, anyone know the statute of limitations on stalking/harassment? 'Cuz surely to God there has to be some sort of criminal something by this point.
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
              By the way, anyone know the statute of limitations on stalking/harassment? 'Cuz surely to God there has to be some sort of criminal something by this point.
              Good point. The drycleaners ought to countersue him for harrassment and get him locked away. I'm sure they'd like to get their lives back.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Everything he has done has been within his legal rights. Moral? No. Ethical? HELLZ NO!

I forget the term, but there is a charge of being overly litgous, that bars you from using the court system. Some woman had entered over 60 suits in 5 - 6 years. She sued her next door neighbor's CHILD because he played basketball. But the judge decided not to persue her because of the likely countersuits she'd file

Comment

The term you're thinking of is barratry.

Comment

I was going to post about the plaintiff being deemed a "vexatious litigant", with barratry being something completely different (in maritime law, when a ship's master breaches his duty in a manner that harms the owner of the ship or cargo), but when I went to Dictionary.com I saw that the same word has completely different meanings

Well......I can think of worse uses for a bullet...
                    MystyGlyttyr, that's one possible outcome of him "demanding satisfaction" from the wrong person. After all, saying "I demand satisfaction" in response to a perceived insult was the traditional challenge to a duel. Of course, as the challenged party, the drycleaner might choose swords...
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

54 million? what were they diamond encrusted pants?

i can see buying him a new pair of pants and some coupons for screwing up but NOT anything more than that...

Comment

I believe that's something along the lines of the embarassment factor. I swear, your legal system needs to stop all claims for "embarassment, anguishment, mental stress" and other such things. If the claimant really feels a genuine need to punish the party for that, then it can be included, but any rewards go to a suitable charity, not the plaintiff. Might cut down on this type of 'get rich quick' lawsuit.

Comment

Working...
                        X