This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst X-Factor Auditions Ever.

This one is heartbreaking in a way; this girl's parents pushed her and gave her false hope, then when she was rejected, they went back in to yell at the judges. O_o

Pushy Parents

This woman is INSANE. O.o Seriously.

Crazy Woman

Listen to this guy, and you can almost feel your ears bleeding.

Awful!

This girl is just terrible. Not only is she not as good a singer as she thinks she is, she's also got a seriously bad attitude problem. Not to mention the tarty outfit.

This girl is definitely an SC

This girl tried to throw water over Louis, but he got in first! XD

Pwned!

OK, just listening to this guy sing made me cringe. It's painful.

I'm a Barbie Girl...
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

I don't get why people don't realise they're crap, I can sing better than all of them, not like it's hard, but I know my voice isn't good enough for much more than drunken kareoke, damn it people, learn your limitations.

Or keep providing us with cheap laughs, whatever.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Heh, I admit that I only ever watch X-Factor in the beginning, cuz the bad auditions are really entertaining. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

1: Poor girl and her stupid parents....

2: If she wasn't as crazed as I am, and could focus, she might have been decent. She was just trying to show off her areas.

3: ... HA HA HA HA HA!!! LOL! HA HA HA!! Plaidman tries not to laugh at others.... but. HA!

4: Plaidman hates diva arrogant people like that. However, Sharon's "No-one uses cassettes anymore, its called a CD" was great!

5: Seen it.

6: "I work at a chicken factory" has became a meme for our group when introducing strange npcs.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

This girl is just terrible. Not only is she not as good a singer as she thinks she is, she's also got a seriously bad attitude problem. Not to mention the tarty outfit.
          sadly i think she could have been good... except for some major issues

1) thinking you're too sexy to be judged
          2) spit out the gum!
          3) langu... well i can't fault that cos i have to watch myself too
          4) did you spit out the gum yet?

and the people who can't sing try because... they either really think they can or the studio encourages them to think it.

one year for idol it hit the news that the studio had told the contestants that the judges REALLY wanted to hear what they felt after getting told off and to just let em have it... cos they figured all the CS like rants and drama would spike the ratings
          Last edited by PepperElf; 01-06-2009, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X