Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should try the one I linked. XD That one is almost certainly genuine, and it frightens me.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
      3. So I'm assuming EQ is starting the "Let's get IRV" social group
      I haven't, but a little piece of me thinks I should. I'd be more afraid of the moderators deleting it though.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
        I'm sure that My Immortal is trollfare; there surely can't be anyone that stupid in real life... surely? O_o
        Ok, sorry but did you just say that? Have you read GK's posts, and any of the other ones...the stupidity of some people is astounding.

But it would be a comforting thought that no one can really be THAT stupid.
        every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... for every person I can stand being around there is and eqaul and opposite idiot....... -_- damn stupid people

Comment

I'm sure that My Immortal is trollfare; there surely can't be anyone that stupid in real life... surely? O_o
          *points to url* Tell me you didn't forget where you are? Though I do hope no one is THAT stupid. Though after GKs latest epic I doubts it......

I for humanity

Comment

I have a tiny, tiny piece of me that supports faith in humanity.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

I'm convinced quite a few of you will enjoy this page: The Hammer of the Sues. It's quite enjoyable if you want to read the drivel some people claim as litterature, but can't get through all of it without snarky comments.

And good lord, Lace, haven't enough people suffered over Celebrian? O_o You are an evil, evil person.
              "You're a ninja. You can't be a fan of pirate rock"

Comment

I have a tiny, tiny piece of me that supports faith in humanity.
                Really?! Me too!! I just ignore that part of me. Makes it easier to hate people, which fuels my desire to RULE THE WORLD!

MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHA....ek....*couphcouph*

Damn I can't do the laugh anymore! That stupid couph I had all last week really did a number on my vocal chords...

Comment

Quoth Mistress of Foxes View Post
                  And good lord, Lace, haven't enough people suffered over Celebrian? O_o You are an evil, evil person.
                  True enough. XD

Another group is deleterius on LJ, which hosted the Celebrian spork I posted to warp minds earlier. XD
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

You know that scene in Raiders of The Lost Arkwhere the guy's face melts because of what he sees in the ark of the covenant?

That was cool. I liked that movie.

Anyway, this story is bad.
                    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                      You know that scene in Raiders of The Lost Arkwhere the guy's face melts because of what he sees in the ark of the covenant?

That was cool. I liked that movie.

Anyway, this story is bad.
                      Yes I remember. I think that happened to my brain. Thankfully the doctors were able to "reattach" it.

Comment

...I can feel my brain cells commiting mass suicide...

I have the desperate hope this is a sick parody. But I have encountered far too much bad fiction to believe that... Excuse me while I fetch the brain bleach and a decent fantasy novel to try and purge this from my mind...
                        When the revolution comes, I shall be more then happy to be the bride of one of the geek overlords.

Gravekeeper Fangirl

Comment

Actually, I think this is someone who wants to be like Enoby because she is so totaly goffick and h8s al dem studip prepz. Having read all the way through "my immortal" I can say this is so much worse. I mean, her middle name is Bulimia!
                          All Hail Blortash, King of the Time Traveling Space Bears, who comes to us from Future Year 3032, known to us Earth Mortals as Regular 3032.

Comment

NOOO!!! The evil thread has been revived!!!

Comment

Click on the Celebrian link. I double dog DARE you.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Zombie thread! RUN!
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X