X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutest thing ever

No, really!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVMZ9B1_HhA

If these giggling quadruplets don't make you laugh, you have no soul.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Glad to know I have a soul. Those boys were adorable!

I wish it didn't bug me so much that the name of the video says "twins". I guess someone couldn't spell quadruplets? Assuming the parents posted it, wouldn't you think they would know they had 4 babies and not 2? Okay, I will stop now.
    "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Sounded like a studio audience in the background, so it's unlikely to have been the parents posting it I guess. I could be wrong.

Rapscallion

Comment

They are four little cuties! Adorable smiles, contagious laughter.

Kinda silly that someone doesn't know the difference between "twins" and "quadruplets" but oh well.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          Sounded like a studio audience in the background, so it's unlikely to have been the parents posting it I guess. I could be wrong.

Rapscallion
          It's a clip from "America's Funniest Home Videos." This clip is mirrored dozens, if not hundreds, of times on Youtube, and a few of them have an ABC watermark.

And yes, I have a hard time keeping a straight face while watching.

Comment

Working...
          X