X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this.

I want this SO BADLY.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Product...23158(ME).aspx

But it is it just me, or does it look like a VCR tape?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

What the HELL do you need over 1.5GB of video memory??? (Other than super high end CAD / CAM, video editing, etc..)

Still - that is super sweet
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmm......... shiney.

that's quite a hunk o' hardware. and you're right - it does look like a vhs cassette.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
        What the HELL do you need over 1.5GB of video memory??? (Other than super high end CAD / CAM, video editing, etc..)

Still - that is super sweet
        Well, if I understand it correctly, it'll end up splitting the RAM between the two GPUs, meaning they each get about 850MB each. My current card only has 512, and it's stuttering on a demo for FEAR 2, which means I'm starting to hit the hard limit on the games my machine will handle. However, it's just my video card that needs upgrading.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Yes to a VHS tape....Yes to being shiney....No to that fricken price. I'll wait a bit thanks.

Comment

UPDATE

It really does look like a VCR tape--but one that really heavy.
            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

I have bought cars for less.

Still, looks like a sweet toy!

B
              "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
              I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

/me: check bank acocunt, checks bills are paied, checks for cheeper price checks for tax return in the bank

sweet 3/4
                Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

It does look a bit like a clunky and heavier version of a VHS tape...
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                  X