This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny flight attendant.

I want him installed on every flight I take from now on.

http://www.snotr.com/video/550

(Regrettably, the video is of the plane's wing, but the audio is the gem of this link.)
    Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 02-03-2009, 06:08 AM. Reason: adding stuff.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Hilarious but I'm willing to bet he got reprimanded for it.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I bet you every single last person remembered that safety demo!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I would think it was Delta Song but it didn't look like it (and they've been out for a while). They used to be great to fly.
        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

I liked it. My mom commented that it might have been right after the crash into the Hudson and people might have been a bit nervous. I don't think he got repremanded for it. He got the people laughing.

Comment

Sounds an awful lot like the kalula.com flight attendants (except for being American, of course!)
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Southwest's flight attendants/pilots will make announcements interesting. My favorite is awhile ago from a safety demo "If you are seated next to a child, or someone who is acting like a child..."

Also when a family was taking an unusually long time to choose their seats "Will the passengers who think they're choosing a living room set please just sit down? As for a view, you have your choice of clouds, wing, or more clouds."
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                Hilarious but I'm willing to bet he got reprimanded for it.
                That's dependent on the airline. Westjet would probably make his presentation mandatory training.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

We would be disciplined for modifying the safety demo!
                  No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

ROFL.

This makes me think of the times I fly southwest... somtimes they do stuff like this

Comment

This is why I like a lot of the series Airline.
                      Testing
                      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Pretty sure it was southwest. At the end he says from Chicago-Midway, which is their hub.

Comment

Quoth I8DaCookie View Post
                          To alieviate your fears, he most definatly did not. From the coloring of the wing, it's a Southwest flight and they do it all the time.

Last time I was on a flight just as were about to land the FA told us of a man who was celebrating is 80+ birthday that day and it was his first time flying. Right after she said for us to make sure we congradulate the captain.

The FA of Southwest make that airline.
                          Good, then! Corporate America could learn a lot and how far something small like that can go (in a good way).
                          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                          X