X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romeo's love tryst snowballs into unbelieveable night for Cops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYNAHGEK1OU

It all starts with the guys wife ordering a £75 bottle of champagne and herself covered in roses in his hotel room. And him bringing another woman into the hotel room. Which he's cheating with.

I won't ruin the rest, it just snowballs into an unbelievably hysterical series of events. I kinda want to know how to get that ringtone he has for the "missus."

My goodness I cannot stop laughing!

And how does wiki not have any information on this show? Are there any followups?
    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

and now it's the hotel's fault that he got caught cheating?
      wtf... hey if he hadn't been playing with another woman it wouldn't ahve happened.

i feel bad for the wife, for being married to him... and finding out like that

but... they cuffed him with his arms to the front? ... okaaay, a little weird but hey it's their arrest, their call
      Last edited by PepperElf; 02-03-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

I'm wondering if the locks are already changed and his things are trashed...

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          but... they cuffed him with his arms to the front? ... okaaay, a little weird but hey it's their arrest, their call
          Makes sense. He wasn't violent to the cops so they have no reason to restrict his movement that much.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I guess it's not alarming that everything went to pot for this guy. He must be pissed at this current state of affairs.
            The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

went to pot
              Good pun!

Comment

Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                My goodness I cannot stop laughing!

And how does wiki not have any information on this show? Are there any followups?
                Look at the other guys videos. NC = Night Cops.

Also: RW = Road Wars, MC = Motorway Cops, TE = Total Emergency, SW = Street Wars, Police I = Police Interceptors, etc.

Also, I dunno if I posted this before, but here is Crazy Swedish Twins that run out into the Motorway and get run over in front of the Cops and Highways Agency. (GRAPHIC!?!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsj04YRq5uk

Comment

The UK police use rigid cuffs, and as they (the officers on the night) used the Front Stack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbxUcM7eayg approach (i.e. hands facing in opposite directions) you can still control someone rather well should they kick off.

The only technique that is not recommended is front palm to palm as you can still punch out.

Athough cuffing someone to the rear is not a greater degree of force than cuffing to the front it is generally used when offenders are violent.
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Cheating on his wife, possession of cannabis, public urination. We've got a real winner here. I hope his wife has a good divorce lawyer and takes him for everything he's got!

I like what the police officer at the end said, "Divine Justice, what goes around comes around!" Yeah, that sums it up.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Athough cuffing someone to the rear is not a greater degree of force than cuffing to the front it is generally used when offenders are violent.
                      when i was in security they only trained us to cuff to the rear. then again... hey pain compliance is something they teach us too. (tho no cuffing unless you have the key on hand cos once you cuff the subject you're responsible for his/her safety).

then again we also had guns. ... actually i dont know ... do they get to carry firearms now in the UK? i know they were just billy-clubs , but ... i don tknow if that's still the case or not

Comment

when i was in security they only trained us to cuff to the rear. then again... hey pain compliance is something they teach us too. (tho no cuffing unless you have the key on hand cos once you cuff the subject you're responsible for his/her safety).

then again we also had guns. ... actually i dont know ... do they get to carry firearms now in the UK? i know they were just billy-clubs , but ... i don tknow if that's still the case or not
                        I'm guessing you had chain type cuffs though? They don't control effectivly if you cuff to the front.

No, the UK police don't carry firearms (unless they are Authorised Firearms Officers), they carry either a sidehandled baton or asp (dependant on constabulary), rigid cuffs (as seen) and an incapaticant spray (CAPTOR, PAVA or CS).

Comment

That was great and it just got better and better....

WARNING - ITS THE WIFE!! WARNING - ITS THE WIFE!!!!
                          Quote Dalesys:
                          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                            No, the UK police don't carry firearms (unless they are Authorised Firearms Officers), they carry either a sidehandled baton or asp (dependant on constabulary), rigid cuffs (as seen) and an incapaticant spray (CAPTOR, PAVA or CS).
                            And this is how they apparently treat a possible gun possession incident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y1xk1kQjpc

And the heck?? They drive Bimmer Cop Cars? Classy.

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
                              And the heck?? They drive Bimmer Cop Cars? Classy.
                              No, Firearms drive BMW, normal response have to make do with Astras and Focus!

Comment

Working...
                              X