This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure!

Finally done some cave sorting... Got all my customs and breeding projects on to my second account, now just have to sort some 700 odd wajas...
    When the revolution comes, I shall be more then happy to be the bride of one of the geek overlords.

Gravekeeper Fangirl

Comment

Now I'm expecting a few pups, I will give you one when they're born. Two days till first litter now...
      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

*has about.... 70 pups and 100 adults* just name a breed if you want a waja, and if you want a pup or an adult, i shold be able to work something out

Comment

Thanks, all!

And does anyone know how long it takes for a waja to grow up?
          What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

20 days before you can breed it, five days pregnancy, about 14 days before it has all it's adult characteristics, I think?
            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Sounds about right. My litter is 6 days and shows no markings (they're still sleeping).
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                Sounds about right. My litter is 6 days and shows no markings (they're still sleeping).
                actually at 5 days you can reset the wajas image and it will look like a puppy not a newborn, and around 10-12 days you can do it again and it will look like an adult.

Comment

Ah, I thought it would be automatic.
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                    Ah, I thought it would be automatic.
                    me too until a pup i bought got old enough to go to the adult cave and his picture didnt change.

Comment

• You have to click the image and then refresh it...And my first group of pups are finally growing up so I'm starting to put guys on sale. I've got normals, fire, and africans in my main cave; water, tempest, and aerial in my second. I've been working on fading marks, so if that's anybody's interest...
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• My "B" litter has been born!

Blade Runner
                        Boromir
                        Bast

Edit: I don't like taking advantage of people who leave out a 0 or two but when I see that they did this with sparkles...
                        Last edited by draggar; 02-23-2009, 07:52 PM.
                        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Quoth Part-Time Parrothead View Post
                          Anyone want to throw one my way? Number is 109467.

Thanks!
                          You should be seeing one from me next time you log in.
                          *edit*Breeding page is back up, woot.
                          Last edited by GingerBiscuit; 02-23-2009, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Yay breeding's back! And Parrot, you have a breed or look preference?
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• damn I got some cute cubs. Cannot afford age pears. Will have to wait to see how they turn out. Hate waiting *waaah*

Comment

• ginger would you like one or two? i have 15 and i havent decided what to do with them yet
                                edit to add- wake up and find i now have 40 new puppys.... eeep

Comment

Working...
                                X