X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher tells schoolgirl that short skirt makes her look like a slut

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cellulite.html

Blunt, yes, but this girl is only 13 and should not be dressing like a tenner a trick prostitute. O_o Also, I used to roll up my skirt when I was at school, but if I got told off for it, my parents took the school's side. -.- My mum even told me once to roll my skirt down cuz having it that short made me look like a tart.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

I'm never a fan of the Daily (hate) Mail, they continually moan about falling standards in schools/society/the world in general, then they pull this stunt.

Inconsitency much?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

That would probably be why the mother went there; and I would bet that the teacher was driven to saying it by some mouthy little brat who'd been told umpteen times to roll her skirt down.

But of course, posing like a glamour model in the Mail is the best way to show how upset you are, right? XD
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

mom would have never let me wear something that short out of the house.

it reminds me of some of the girls i knew in school who ... i didnt want to walk behind on the stairs cos ... well frankly i didnt want to see their panties.

so yeah wear a proper skirt and they won't say that about you!

Comment

I love how they had to have a close up of the birthmark...
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

How does one wearing such a short skirt sit down without showing off everything?

Comment

Carefully?
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I'm abit conflicted here. While I agree the skirt was too short, the teacher could've told the girl abit more politely.

Comment

Tho at least this way, it has a chance of sinking in. Why sugarcoat it? I expect that the teacher told her a million times politely and she didn't listen.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

very good point.

many girls will hear the adults in their lives saying "your skirt is too short" and they'll just think... that the adult is being controlling, just too uptight, old fashioned, just jealous... so therefore they'll ignore it.

but tell them... "you look like a whore" and ... it takes them by surprise and hey it sinks in.

This post is a perfect example.

Quoth Qaeria
                    Me: Maybe it's the fact that your entire outfit was purchased at Bent over Leather, and you look like you need to get laid.
                    PT:
                    My Wife: Seriously sweetie, I think you should go home and change. The next guy won't be messing with your head.

I love being in a small town. Once this got around, the next time I saw her, she was actually dressed appropriately. I made sure to comment about it the next time I saw her. Her Mother was with her that time, and thanked me profusely for scaring her daughter straight.
                    Sometimes ... honesty just works better.

I think a lot of young girls see the media and see how girls on tv dress and ... they don't realize... even if they find it offensive... The way you dress will affect how people treat you and think of you.

you dress in dirty clothes... people will think you're dirty and possibly lazy.

You wear clothes so skimpy people can easily see your genitals... people will assume you want them to be viewed, and that you're advertising them.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                      You wear clothes so skimpy people can easily see your genitals... people will assume you want them to be viewed, and that you're advertising them.
                      Which, for a 13 year old, who is basically a CHILD, to me is seriously creepy and frankly dangerous.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

If one dresses to advertise that s3x is what she has to offer, she ought not be offended when someone comments on the ad.

I read an op-ed piece in which an American teacher had a conversation about the same topic. The teen approached the make teacher to complain that Boy A was looking at her. Teacher mentioned Boy A probably noticed her very short skirt. Teen said her mother encouraged her to dress any way she liked, as self expression, and she had wanted Boy B to notice her. Teacher told her that dressing in such a way was going to attract the attention of everyone who saw her, not just the boy she wanted to impress.

He wondered why her own mother never told her that.

Comment

Working...
                        X