Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These myspace pics got this guy arrested!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These myspace pics got this guy arrested!

----Just in the local news here. On page 2: Yep, that's a REAL sawed-off shotgun, AND he's already a convicted felon. And, yep, that pic in particular helped motivate the police to get a warrant and take his ass down.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2260552

Yeah, he ain't too smart.

ps: looks like a sawn off rifle not shotgun, still illegal if the barrel length is too small though.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Yep. He's dumb. Does look like a rifle, too. Unless there's shotguns that have bolt-action ejection.

Did I mention he's dumb, putting those pics up like that? Oi.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Reminds me of my criminal justice class today. We were watching something on California jails and a lot of the people there are people who messed up parole. They were interviewing one guy who got 8 months for stealing cars. He got out on parole got sent back because he failed drug tests. His response? "What else was I supposed to do?" Ummmmm, don't do anything illegal while on parole?
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

This is why I post my profile and photos as private..or I just make a careful selection as to what photos I post online. Seriously, how stupid can you get to post up stuff like that online where pretty much the whole world can see it?!! What a dumbass.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            Yep. He's dumb. Does look like a rifle, too. Unless there's shotguns that have bolt-action ejection.

Did I mention he's dumb, putting those pics up like that? Oi.
            There are bolt action shotguns, but by the barrel diameter I'm guessing rifle.
            If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

The best kind of criminal is a dumb one!
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Oh that's a sawed-off shotgun indeed. It was confiscated in his apartment and is now in the hands of the Evansville PD.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder what is going through the mind of a criminal like that...

Then I realize that it's just the wind.

What kind of defense could this guy have?

"YOU COPS AIN'T SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THAT!!! MY PUBLIC PICTURES ARE MY PRIVATE BUSINESS!!!"
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                    Oh that's a sawed-off shotgun indeed.
                    Man, I don't even like guns, and I wanna play with a bolt-action shotgun. Must be my male DNA.
                    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

well... if i'm not mistaken, having the felony conviction... doesn't that mean you can't own or operate ANY firearms?

Comment

Yes it does.

Federal law.

Comment

The more criminals that put photos and videos of their crimes online, the better! It makes them so much easier to catch.

Comment

yeah i thought so.
                            i remember listening to g. gordon liddy and he was talking about how all the firearms in the house belong to his wife. (he did time in a federal prison for not turning over info on nixon or soemthing like that)

and i have to get to class but... ooo there's a few more things id like to say about that idiot on myspace but.... they're fratching territory stuff so i'll save it for there (and later too)

EDIT: Back from school now so I made good on my fratching promise
                            warning, fratching link contains controversial opinions.

(link will be updated if the mods move it to a better section)
                            Last edited by PepperElf; 02-16-2009, 04:19 PM. Reason: fratching post made :)

Comment

Really? He's a convicted felon or soon to be convicted felon? I would have never known with the carelessness pointing of firearms at others to look cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X