This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life imitates Jeff Dunham

OK, I'm sure Jeff thought he was just making crap up when he had Bubba J make the joke about having the wedding reception at wal-mart, but now there really are people having weddings at wal-mart.

I am not making this up
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

*snip*The marriage makes for a family of eight -- she had six children, he had two, and together they have one more.

Ummm me thinks someone at the paper needs to learn to ass as well. if she has 6b kinds, he has two and they have one together, that makes for a family of 11. Mom dad and 9 kids. YIKERS no thanks. No wonder they got married at Walmart.

Comment

what? they didn't hold their blessed nuptials in the shot gun section?

and they didn't wear Camouflage?

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
        Ummm me thinks someone at the paper needs to learn to ass as well.
        Maybe it's just that it's first thing in the morning for me, maybe I'm just easily amused, but that made me giggle excessively, to the point that I sounded like a chipmunk on crack...

I know it's an inadvertent typo, but thanks for the giggle this morning!

Comment

Whoopsie. . That's what I get for letting spell check do my editing for me at 4 am. No I didn't get up then I was just going to sleep then. I shall leave it as it is to provide more amusement for the masses.

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
            Ummm me thinks someone at the paper needs to learn to add as well. if she has 6b kinds, he has two and they have one together, that makes for a family of 11. Mom dad and 9 kids. YIKERS no thanks. No wonder they got married at Walmart.
            well, this is the Salt Lake Tribune we're talking about... they aren't exactly the smartest paper on the planet.
            Yesterday they ran a full page anti gay ad that was so hateful that even the people who are right now fighting to keep discrimination against gays in the workplace legal are calling the ad inappropriate... oh, it gets worse, not only did they publish it, but they were shocked, just shocked that before noon they already had phones ringing off the hook to cancel subscriptions
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I see. I know nothing about the papers down there. To be honest, I hardly know what the papers up here are like. Well, except our local weekly.

I understand the hold that the lds church has on that state but I have to say that I am DISGUSTED that they can make it legal to descriminate against gays or anyone else in the workplace. I have to stop there or I will get on my soapbox. I will just say that I hope they see the light someday.

It's good to hear that people will not stand for that kind of advertising and are cancelling the paper.

Comment

Working...
              X