This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another SC-related Death

Sorry to be posting in the same place quite quickly and apologies if it has been posted before but I hadn't noticed it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7897143.stm

Terribly sad story. Some people really do need readjusting not to blow up so badly in such a benign situation. Thoughts and prayers to the guy's family who wasn't even involved in any of the situation.

* The topic title is meant to read Another SC Related Death. Sorry, would appreciate if a mod could change this. Thanks.
    Last edited by PizzaDrone; 02-23-2009, 08:13 PM. Reason: *

Wow, just wow.

Someone accused her of cutting in line so she what any true SC / EH would do - call someone else to deal with it so they don't get in trouble.

She should be charged as an accessory or an accomplice. She did call him in.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

The SC/EW/whatever who called in their BF should be charged. They made the call to get someone in which resulted in a death.

Comment

I think someone here linked to the original story. Thanks for the follow-up. And, yes, she should be in jail.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

From the general tone of the article, I get the impression that the reporter thinks the only bad thing about this is the mistaken identity and not that somebody died over something so stupid.

Comment

Working...
          X