X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Joss Whedon Fans

http://hijinksensue.com/2009/03/02/a-crisis-of-faith/

Comic about Whedon I figured the fans might like
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

this made me giggle cos... i was listening to the Dr Horrible soundtrack earlier and I still have "A Man's Gotta Do" in my head.

Comment

Eh, well, we're at least six months or more behind the US anyway when it comes to any TV series, and often 2-3 years behind with new ones.

So ... after ep 6, someone tell me if it's worth sticking around.

Comment

*sighs* i guess i whould try to watch this shouldnt i

Comment

I actually kinda like the Dollhouse but the Friday night thing is going to kill me.

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          this made me giggle cos... i was listening to the Dr Horrible soundtrack earlier and I still have "A Man's Gotta Do" in my head.

Are the videos still available somewhere?
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
            I actually kinda like the Dollhouse but the Friday night thing is going to kill me.

Are the videos still available somewhere?
            Yeah, it doesn't seem too bad so far.

http://drhorrible.com/ there's a link on the main page for "watch it right now"
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

yeah... when im too lazy to load up my external drive where dr h lives... i just use the web page or youtube.

Comment

Working...
              X