This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth otakuneko View Post
    Thing was, she paid for a meal and didn't get it, nor did she get a refund til corporate got involved. She should've contacted McD's corporate directly rather than calling 911, but as we all know... people, SC's especially (though, I'd argue she wasn't an SC until she called 911) are stupid.

Moronic Manager created Sucky Customer in this case, that's for sure.
    Still, with SC logic, I'm rather resigned to the fact that we'll probably be reading in a few months time more about either her, or more like her who call 911 on restaurants. Why? Because SHE got a free meal last time SHE did it.

bitter and jaded? Me? Why surely, you jest...

Comment

I saw a follow-up article on CNN the other day where the woman said she was very embarrassed by all the attention. Of course, she should be!

I agree the manager should have refunded her money, but calling 911 is a classic example of over-reaction. WAY over-reaction.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
        That's a true example of a Floridiot....and sadly we have too many of them putting our state to shame... WTF is up with people calling 911 over stupid crap?!!
        Let's see, Jacksonville, Boynton Beach, and Fort Pierce.
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
        X