This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman swallows engagement ring

...and is that a "gimme-grab" I see at the end of the story?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29462344

I kinda wonder how one could swallow a ring larger than a Cheerio and not notice/choke on it...
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Well, if she waits a while, it WILL come out the other end.

Comment

Quoth ReadyToRetire View Post
        ...and is that a "gimme-grab" I see at the end of the story?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29462344
        Yes, yes it was. Apparently, being on TV isnt enough. Lets give her a free honeymoon b/c she has no gag reflex and couldnt feel a RING slide down her throat.

Comment

Well, if she didn't feel herself swallowing something like that, I think I have a pretty good guess as to why the dude was in such a huge rush to marry her.

Comment

Ok Kinkoid, you owe me a new screen.

I know I ate some funny things as a child....but a full grown woman swallowing a ring......is she special by any chance?
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
              Well, if she didn't feel herself swallowing something like that, I think I have a pretty good guess as to why the dude was in such a huge rush to marry her.
              'twas my line of thought. LOL

Comment

now i dont feel so stupid for swallowing a pop tap two weeks ago. ar least it was in liquid

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                  Well, according to the story, it already did!

Comment

Okay, so maybe the LDS aren't big on booze so that's why it was a shake not a glass of champers, but come on dude - CLEAR DRINK!! LOL. Next time buy her a Sprite.

Comment

I've heard nothing but tales of the weird come out of Farmington and environs when I was living in NM.

Yeah, you gotta wonder WTF he was thinking by putting the ring in a Frosty. That's not really a milkshake, more like soft-serve in a cup (if you don't let it sit awhile to melt). If it were a true shake consistency (therefore a straw would have been in use--one hopes), she probably would have noticed the ring.
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                        Quoth Amina516 View Post
                        'twas my line of thought. LOL
                        Well, *I* thought I was going to be original and post a remark along those lines. Shows how on the ball I am !
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                          that's what i was thinking. wont' be the first time someone ate a ring either.
                          in ww2 many families did that to hide their jewelry from being stolen during raids.

Comment

Working...
                          X