X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 7 annoying things for flight attendants

7 ways to really annoy the flight attendants

We've been guilty of #1 but they are service dogs (and very well behaved).

My wife has been guilty of #4 but she is tiny and handicapped - she physically cannot lift a bag into the overhead and has been told many times by attendants that "it's not their job".
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I was only once guilty of asking a flight attendant to help me with my bag...but in fairness, I'm barely 5 feet tall. I couldn't reach the compartment, and it was the first (and so far only) time I was traveling cross country by myself.

The FA was kinda mean to me about it, too, although at least now I can sort of understand why she was a bit "short" with me. Even though, really, I wasn't being an EW about it, and I certainly didn't make the bag overweight...

At any rate, when I almost burst into tears, one of the other passengers lifted my bag into the compartment for me and then helped me get it down when we landed.

Now, being older and wiser, I don't ask for help. I understand that, well, it's not a polite thing to ask! Until actually speaking to FA's I never thought about the reasons why they wouldn't want or be required to help with a bag.

Of course, I also think everyone is a good a nice person and wouldn't put a million pounds worth of junk into the carry-on...but again- I'm older and wiser, now!
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
      X