Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess even celebrity kids go through those awkward changes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess even celebrity kids go through those awkward changes.

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/a...stitybono.html
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Uhm, at 40 years old, I would hardly call Chastity (what the hell kind of name is that?!) a "celebrity kid". He's more than enough of an adult to make these important decisions. I say good for him, honouring who he really is.

Comment

Quoth the_std View Post
      Uhm, at 40 years old, I would hardly call Chastity (what the hell kind of name is that?!) a "celebrity kid". He's more than enough of an adult to make these important decisions. I say good for him, honouring who he really is.
      True, but at 40, he's making the change just when his prostate will start acting up. hahaha
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

... I don't think he'll ever get a prostate. Do sex change operations go that far? I don't think it's possible, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

I don't think that's legitimately one of "those awkward changes". I guess it's obvious being a celeb (or spawn of one) is no defence from this kind of thing. We are what we are.

No, I don't think he'll get a prostate. Does anyone know if they craft a 'frank and beans'? And if so, what from?

I hear these things aren't well received in the States. Hope it goes well for him.

Comment

IANAD, but I think they use the bits from the female genitalia to create the male sex organs.
            I say good for him - I just hope his mom is supportive and understanding.
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
            X