X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of insult swordfighting!

http://www.telltalegames.com/monkeyisland
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

I am so excited for this!!! Although I'm not sure if I will buy it now or later, I want to be able to play it all at once and not wait for the installments every month.
    It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

I'm assuming there's some sort of cult following?
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I want the original Monkey island, with internal speaker music, that was the shiznit of it's day.
        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Nyoibo: The remake of the original just came out on Steam. While playing hit F10 to revert to old-school graphics and sound (and vice versa). It's literally the exact same game with new graphics/sound/voiceovers. You can even switch modes while maneuvering around the screen or talking.

I got Narwhal as well - It's a worthy successor to the MI legacy ^_^
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
          X