Wow, just ..wow.
    Im mean...damn..speechless.
    Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

Think she'll turn herself in?

Comment

I think whoever was taping probably got a shot of her license plate and she won't have to.
        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Good grief...the stupidity is incredibly strong with this one.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Yet another idiot who can't be bothered to pay attention to the real world.

Not far from where she was driving, another texting driver died in a collision. You'd think that would get the message across.

For pity's sake, people, if you must answer a phone call or text while you're on the road, pull over somewhere and park before you do!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Then there's the most ironic one:

A young man (and I lose this term loosely, as I don't think evolution caught up to him yet) was driving on his way to pick up his girlfriend. On his way there he and his girlfriend were texting each other constantly. Suffice to say neither was paying any real attention.

Sure enough, when he was pulling into the parking lot at an unsafe speed, he wound up hitting a young woman, killing her

Now here's the ironic twist, the woman he hit was his girlfriend that he was picking up and was texting with.

Morons.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I see them driving just awfully while doing anything on a cell phone every day.

BTW - this is not new to me, I've seen people texting and driving on the highway at least once a week - normally their speed will vary from 80-90 MpH to about 35-45MpH while they're texting while driving in the far left (passing) lane.

BTW - speeding is illegal and so is driving that slowly on the highway especially in the left lanes.
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Sadly, this scene is becoming more common everywhere (my area included.)

My state recently passed a law that prohibits texting while driving, which is good news. Beginning December 1, your ass is grass in NC if you're pulled over for texting while driving and will cost you a $100 fine plus court costs.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                  X