X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman fired for using CAPS in e-mails

She also had the unmitigated gall to use bold and in red

The company she worked for, who fired her said, that it was

causing disharmony in the work place by sending those e-mails ...

Granted, she was using very poor Netiquette, but she should have received a warning, not a firing. There's got to be more to this story.

Gads, what's with all these freaking spammers in the comments?!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I wonder if their is something more to this. Seems like something is missing.

Comment

More like she was fired for telling her coworkers to do their jobs right, apparently she was upset because they weren't filling out forms correctly.
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

And the forms they weren't filling out were so they would get paid. Sounds to me like she was doing colleagues a favour.

I am glad she fought it and won.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Heck, I throw all caps around all the time for emphasis.

I picture this - week one, no forms filled out, no checks, Ms. Walker gets yelled at. Week two, email sent regarding forms, no forms filled out, no checks, Ms. Walker gets yelled at. Week three, wash rinse, repeat (we all know how well THAT works out.) until Ms. Walker sends out the infamous fireable offense email. At this point everyone is tired of her being all stuffy and uptight about these silly forms.....

Comment

hmmm maybe the spammers are the people who got the email

Comment

Working...
              X