This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuteness overload warning..

I just found a ton of pictures of cats we have, and have had.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=4cb8a665f1

(If you're on FB, feel free to send a friends request - just put in cs.com or customerssuck.com and who you are here).
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

.......dangit, Dragger. I blame you for this!

KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTYKITTY KITTYKITTYKITTY!!
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

They're ADORABLE!!!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

All I can think of is this XKCD cartoon...
        Last edited by JoitheArtist; 09-21-2009, 06:28 AM.
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Danger!!! Kitty Cuteness Overload!!!

They're lovely. I like the ones with the dogs, too. They sure seem to like the kittens, and vice versa.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            Danger!!! Kitty Cuteness Overload!!!

They're lovely. I like the ones with the dogs, too. They sure seem to like the kittens, and vice versa.
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

I have that pic you just posted in the thread...you posted it once before and I saved it cuz it's just so cute.

I like the pic of the black kitten on its back on the bed with the paws outstretched. Looks like someone said "This is a stickup!!"
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Cat - "I will love him and squeeze him and call him George!"

Dog - "Can I eat him? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee????? ??"

Great pics!

B
                "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  I like the pic of the black kitten on its back on the bed with the paws outstretched. Looks like someone said "This is a stickup!!"
                  Those kittens were from a litter we found abandoned - less then a couple of days old. We found homes for two of them but we didn't want to adopt out the third since we didn't know if he'd survive.

8 years later he's the largest and jolliest cat we've ever had. (Seabass / Sebastian).

Quoth Bandit View Post

Cat - "I will love him and squeeze him and call him George!"

Dog - "Can I eat him? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee????? ??"

Great pics!

B
                  Maiya wouldn't know what to do - she's not the brightest dog out there (even though she's a mali). But - her herding instinct is off the charts - she was ready for her certifications the first day she was out on the herding field (it's funny to watch her try to "herd" the cats).
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                  X