X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this proves you can get a DWI driving anything

I have heard of DWI on tractors and such but this takes it all

http://autos.aol.com/gallery/weird-c...utodynlsec0004
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

I guess any motorized vehicle you're in while you're drunk gets you a DUI. Shoot, in FL you can get a DUI even if you're sitting in the driver's seat passed out, keys in your hand and/or in the ignition. Because they see that as controlling a vehicle while under the influence.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

one of my friends in idaho got a dui for leaning against his car with his keys in his pocket.
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

You can get a dui on a horse too.

But a converted Lazy Boy, that's awesome. Wonder if he put a license plate on it?
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
          one of my friends in idaho got a dui for leaning against his car with his keys in his pocket.
          If you don't mind being asked, are there any details on this?
          Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
            I guess any motorized vehicle you're in while you're drunk gets you a DUI. Shoot, in FL you can get a DUI even if you're sitting in the driver's seat passed out, keys in your hand and/or in the ignition. Because they see that as controlling a vehicle while under the influence.
            That's true. It's a "vehicle" if you can drive it. It only says while "Operating a motor vehicle".

But the latter can get argued in court and a good lawyer can get a case like that dismissed.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post

But a converted Lazy Boy, that's awesome. Wonder if he put a license plate on it?
              I gotta admit that it's pretty creative and comfortable for an alternative mode of transportation. I definitely would love to see if and what kind of license plate is on that Lazy Boy.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth HYHYBT View Post
                If you don't mind being asked, are there any details on this?
                honestly, i don't know much of the details cuz i wasn't there. but he said that he was at a party at a friend's house and the cops showed up for a noise complaint and saw him leaning against his car with a beer in his hand. they gave him a breathalizer test, he was over the limit. apparently it was an "intent to drive" or something like that. he fought it and won, tho.
                If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                ^_^

Comment

DWI or no most states have laws for what types of vehicles are legally allowed to be driven on roadways, for example I cant attach to motor to a toy wagon and go on the road, nor does a power wheels constitute a legally drivable vehicle. Since he was in a parking lot though I'm not sure where to go with this one.

Comment

That makes all the difference.
                    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post

Gotcha beat.

Edited for another link with a different picture. And no, it's not photoshopped. I've seen video of this thing in motion. Gets up to 60 MPH easily.
                      Last edited by lordlundar; 10-26-2009, 03:07 AM.
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

That link is broken.

How does someone manage to build a gas-powered recliner while remaining drunk enough to think it's a good idea?

Comment

Working...
                        X