X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jolt Cola Closing?

Jolt Cola may stop production and close

They filed for bankruptcy last year. Plans to restructure fell through.

Who here is going to miss it?

O.o i thought they already closed. i haven't seen jolt in years...
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

I miss Jolt...course I had a friend who would double the strength of jolt somehow and be off the wall all throughout first period of school....that was 10 years ago....damn time has flown.

Comment

lol i used to know a kid who would drink a 6-pack and be asleep in five minutes.

^_^

Comment

I used to take No Doze and Jolt Cola to keep me awake on my way to and from work.

It was the best wake up drink I could come up with!

Comment

...why haven't you had a heart attack?

^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
              ...why haven't you had a heart attack?
              When I was seriously hypercalcemic 2 summers ago I used to do a red bull every hour or so to keep awake through the day ... I couldn't find jolt which used to be my favorite elixir of awakeness
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Well, fortunately I won't miss it. I was introduced to it by friends and they thought the motto (all the sugar and twice the caffeine) was the coolest thing ever.

Being Diabetic, I never touched the stuff.

Eric the Grey
                In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

It's headquartered in my home town, actually in the zip code where I grew up. I remember drinking some Jolt after my friends found a bottle in our church fridge 20+ years ago, but haven't had any since.
                  Testing
                  "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
                    Well, fortunately I won't miss it. I was introduced to it by friends and they thought the motto (all the sugar and twice the caffeine) was the coolest thing ever.

Being Diabetic, I never touched the stuff.

Eric the Grey
                    https://www.joltcola.com/Store/tabid...4/Default.aspx

sugarfree
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I love, love, love Jolt! I tried mountain dew and no doze - didn't work at all, I'm afraid to say.

If it does close down, I'm going to miss it.

Comment

Cool idea. Too bad it doesn't seem to exist around here any more. I haven't seen Jolt in a long time, not that I've actually looked.

By the way, Firefox doesn't like that site. It says their cert is bad. It's probably because it's a secure site.

Eric the Grey
                        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

I had Jolt once--12 years ago on an Upward Bound trip where we were touring some college and staying overnight and thus we were all trying to be as wild and wired and rowdy as possible.

I don't think it did a much better job of keeping me awake than any other caffeinated soda would have. I still passed out eventually.

What I miss is Surge (that green soda that tasted similar to Mountain Dew, but different) and Kick (The Hardcore Psycho Nitro Drink! In a Can!)
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

*coughcough*

^_^

Comment

Working...
                            X