Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya'll know I have about 40 pairs of shoes...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya'll know I have about 40 pairs of shoes...

And here is why. (some language)

This is hilarious. And true. So very, very true. Even for me, and I don't really get into fashion...at all. I still own at least 7 or 8 pairs of shoes (maybe more) and my husband has 2. One casual pair that he wears 99.9% of the time and one dress pair of black leather shoes that he wears when I tell him to, if we're going out for a special occasion of some sort.

Comment

i like the daniel craig check list thing lol

Comment

see, that's where barefoot running comes in handy. no shoes needed!
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

The ironic thing? While I have so many pairs of shoes it's become the stuff of jokes around here, the other thing that has become the stuff of jokes around here is my habit of going barefoot.

I don't go barefoot in public buildings, but I will go barefoot just about anywhere else.

I can walk on gravel. I can walk on boiling hot pavement. I can and have walked barefoot in snow. I can go on a three hour creek hike barefoot. My feet are so tough I have torn off quarter sized chunks of meat from my soles tripping over things and it didn't even bleed. I have sherpa feet.

And yet, 40 pair of shoes.

I got glass in my foot this past summer and the husband and friends were all like, "for God's sake, you got 40 pair of shoes, put some on!!!!"

You can really, really move when you run barefoot. I used to play soccar...I was a halfback and played barefoot. Nobody could catch me.

Comment

I guess I'm just weird. I've suspected it for a long time now, actually. See, I'm female...and I own two pairs of shoes. Two. And both of them would fall under the guy's definition of 'casual'. And, here's the weirdest thing- I *do not* think that I need more shoes. Go figure.
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I have maybe ten pairs of shoes that I've accumulated over the last ten years. I have large feet with high arches and it's very difficult to find shoes that are comfortable. And I refuse to wear uncomfortable shoes no matter how attractive they are.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
              X