Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do for a year of free donuts???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do for a year of free donuts???

How about camping out in front of Krispy Kreme that's not even due to open yet???

http://www.14wfie.com/global/story.asp?s=11430293

Id do about the same that I would do for a klondike bar.

(GO TO THE STORE AND BUY THEM!!!) lol.

Krispy Kremes arent that good IMO. But I can see the "emotional attachment" they have.

I wonder how long til they sure them for weight gain and increased cholesterol.

Comment

Why didn't the husband and the kids stay at home? It's not like if they walk in together all of them would be getting the freebie. She would still get it and if they thought that something might happen before they can join on Monday night.

Comment

Chick-Fil-A just did a similar promotion in my area.
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Vocelli's Pizza did that too. I was the first in line. Got there about 4 hours before it officially opened. I got a year's worth of free pizza! I occassionally order from them since the free pizza deal expired, but they're more expensive than either Domino's or Pizza Hut. The only thing I really like from them are their paninis. (Chicken Florentine Panini FTW!!!)

So, yeah ... I'm weird.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post

So, yeah ... I'm weird.
            Thats not weird. Id take pizza for free! Donuts..not so much.

Whats weird is the sleeping there.

Comment

I think it'd be really funny (mean?) to just run up right as the store opens and jump in front of those people in order to be first But if they really want the donuts that bad I'd say let them have em.
              !
              "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
              X