This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fire me....

Apparently, someone made a website about crappy work conditions along the vein of FML.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Pretty entertaining and addicting.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Ummm...

Please fire me. We were so busy with customers and a large catering order that I went my whole ten-hour shift without being able to make it to the bathroom to change my tampon.

Lol.. TMI.

Comment

I like the one about the 23 year-old guy with "extensive knowledge" of old ladies' tea hats. That poor bastard.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
          Ummm...

Lol.. TMI.
          I'm no expert, but isn't that risking toxic shock syndrome, as well as a hefty dose of laundry?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            I'm no expert, but isn't that risking toxic shock syndrome, as well as a hefty dose of laundry?

Rapscallion
            Yes, it is. Women should change them every 4-5 hours. And if you still have leaks, wear a pantiliner while you're using tampons as well, or at least that's what I'd recommend.

Back in the early 1980's, Proctor and Gamble had to pull a tampon off the market called Rely due to several deaths related to TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome) that were believed to be linked to the special material used in their tampons.

And if you want even more information, please see MUM.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
              Apparently, someone made a website about crappy work conditions along the vein of FML.
              Not as interesting as FML, or even Learn From My Fail. Fortunately, I can read LFMF at work, while I can't read FML (stupid blocking software)

I do find it amusing that the comments are referred to as "Performance Reviews"

Eric the Grey
              In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Please Fire Me poster
                Fun fact: Marshmallows are made from rendered animal fat, hooves, bone marrow and sugar. You are welcome.
                Mmmmm...hooves....
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I can't stop reading!

I loved this one:
                  Please fire me. My team leader took a digital picture of everyone’s face and pasted it onto an animal cutout. Now each employee is a different animal on the “productivity” board. Whoever does the most work each week gets one step closer to the piece of meat your animal likes to eat that is glued to the other end of the poster. I’m the bison.
                  Last edited by cinema guy; 02-28-2010, 01:13 PM.
                  "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Please fire me.
                    I had a co-worker ask me if I was getting any “beaver action” this weekend.

Comment

Please fire me. My manager was disgusted at the fact that our security guard urinated on the seat of our only toilet. There were no rubber gloves, so Manager decided to clean it himself. With fire.

He poured all sorts of cleaning agents on it: Lysol, Windex, Ajax. None of these products are flammable, apparently. A small group gathered. From the back, someone said, “Here, try this,” and handed him a can of WD-40. “Everybody stand back,” Manager warned. *WHOOSH* A fireball erupted and all the urine and assorted cleaning agents were all vaporized. There are still scorch marks on that toilet seat.
                      Where is this and are they hiring?

Comment

Please fire me. One day my friend and co-worker goes into her boss’s office. Boss is eating a banana. No big deal. Then, Boss starts to ask about my friend about bananas.

Boss: “Don’t you just love bananas?”

Friend: “Meh. I don’t much care for them.”

Boss: “But don’t you just LOVE bananas?”

Friend: “No, not really. Why?”

Boss: “You know.”

Friend: “Uh, no?”

Boss: “Because you can practice.”

Friend: “… “

(Boss, then, for real, while looking in her full-length office mirror, proceeds to stick that banana right down her throat until she hits her gag reflex.)

Boss: “…too far.”
                        If I was drinking something, there goes Rule #1.

And yes, this is addicting. *bookmarks it*...

....what?
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I felt really bad for the guy who wrote "Please fire me. I hate your face!" Poor dude.
                          "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                          X