X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popeye's out of chicken: Another FAIL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6...eature=related

NOTE: There ARE some racist comments on the YouTube link.

Popeye's had a sale for a bunch of chicken for 5 dollars. One restaurant ran out. But I find it very amusing that the woman's ranting at the speaker because she can't feed her children because they ran out of chicken. However, if she's so broke and can't spend more than 5 dollars to feed her kids then why is she in a nice SUV and wearing a designer coat???

Sweet jumping Jebus .....

Though I can remember when I was living in Norfolk VA, there was this outlet place called The Dump where [not sure if it was one or several] there was crunch and dent, and discontinued furniture for dirt cheap.

It was amazing the number of people in designer clothing, and expensive cars would be shopping there, and doing crap like pitching a fit because they had 4 of the 5 pieces of a bedroom suite, or the table and 5 of 6 chairs, or a coffee table that was supposed to have a glass insert but the glass was gone because it had broken.

hello ... this is the crap furniture disposal location. It is there BECAUSE it is defective in some manner or another.

[we bought the coffee table ... it is sort of craftsman looking, has 3 drawers and the top drawer was supposed to be for displaying stuff under the missing broken glass top that we replaced for $5 of lexan at home depot =) I love a $300 coffee table for $50+$5 ]
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Reminds me of a story a former coworker told me of a KFC running out of chicken on an ordinary (non-promotion) day. His reaction? "KFC's out of chicken....? How can that be?? That's like a BAR running out of BEER!!!"
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Working...
      X