X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Norris Facts

Thought I'd resurrect an oldie but goodie:

http://www.thechucknorrisfacts.com/

What's your favorite Chuck Norris fact? Mine's "Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own."

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Comment

I thought that the whole Chuck Norris thing had died down... The new one is the Dos Equis guy.

His organ donor card lists his beard, you know...

I did write a Chuck Norris fact, but I think it came across as to obscure:

A secret cabal of scientists trying to clone Chuck Norris decided against it after aquiring a DNA sample... They discovered that the energy contained within is highly explosive, and an unstable Chuck Norris clone could cause an event roughly three times the size of the Great Tunguska Blast of 1908.
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
        The new one is the Dos Equis guy.

His organ donor card lists his beard, you know..
        He's the most interesting man in the world.

He once taught a German shepherd to bark - in Spanish.

If you were to see him walking his Chihuahua, it would still look masculine.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

Chuck Norris made his first kill when he was five seconds old. NOBODY slaps Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books--he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
          The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

my fav is the one about his tears curing cancer

cos i figure once they actually market a medication for it they should get him to donate some tears to it

thus making it truth lol

i mean sure i know he doesn't cry but maybe for that we can convince him to donate a couple to add to the solution. lol

Comment

In the beginning, God said, "Let there be light." Chuck Norris said, "Say 'Please.'"
                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                  I did write a Chuck Norris fact, but I think it came across as to obscure:

A secret cabal of scientists trying to clone Chuck Norris decided against it after aquiring a DNA sample... They discovered that the energy contained within is highly explosive, and an unstable Chuck Norris clone could cause an event roughly three times the size of the Great Tunguska Blast of 1908.
                  You silly, don't you know this is the Internet Age? There is no reference so obscure that you can't look it up in 5 seconds!

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...ka%20explosion

You learn something new every day

Comment

90% of Chuck Norris facts were based on Theodore Roosevelt.
                    "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Chuck Norris Facts were never a goody. >.>

Comment

Chuck Norris once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tire.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly ‘get out of jail free’ card.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                          Other lists that may be included under this category are:

The Vin Diesel list
                          The Kirk Vs. Picard list
                          51 names of Pokemon
                          Names of more Pokemon
                          The legal "Q" words in Scrabble
                          My favorite dinosaurs
                          and lists of lists that were never good to begin with but someone decided to put it on a shirt at some point.

Comment

A fave Chuck fact of mine (yet an old one):

If Chuck Norris had been a LOTR character, the books would only consist of one chapter, since he would have had roundkicked his way into Mordor in less than a week!
                            A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                              Quoth NateTheChops View Post
                              Other lists that may be included under this category are:

The Vin Diesel list
                              The Kirk Vs. Picard list
                              51 names of Pokemon
                              Names of more Pokemon
                              The legal "Q" words in Scrabble
                              My favorite dinosaurs
                              and lists of lists that were never good to begin with but someone decided to put it on a shirt at some point.
                              You guys better hope Chuck Norris never sees this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X